Contract for the Extended-hours Library
Welcome to Trondheim Public Library’s extended-hours programme! It is now available at all the library branches except Saupstad and the main library in the city centre.
If you are over 15 years of age, this contract gives you access to the library from 7 am -11 pm every day all year round.
- If you are under 18 years of age, your parents/guardians must sign this contract which allows you to use the extended-hours library.
- The library is a public facility that is to be enjoyed and used by all the city’s inhabitants.
- You must help to keep the rooms tidy and show consideration for all the other visitors using the library.
- The extended-hours library is based on a relationship of trust between you and the library. It is therefore important that you comply with the library’s house rules.
To upgrade your regular library card to an admission card for the extended-hours library you:
- Contact us to sign this contract.
- Assume responsibility for anyone who accompanies you to the library.
- Comply with the rules in force at all times for borrowing items from the library.
- Help us take good care of your library.
All those who visit Trondheim public library shall feel that the library is a good place to be. This requires that all visitors display good manners and good behaviour.
Anyone who is drunk or under the influence of drugs will not be allowed entry and the consumption of alcohol and use of intoxicating substances is not allowed.
“Violations of the law and threatening and disturbing behaviour (noise-making, harassment, smells, etc.) will not be tolerated.”
You are responsible and liable for your admission card and how it is used. This contract is personal, and any violation of it may lead to revocation of the right to use the extended-hours library.
For your safety and to protect the library and it's equipment, the building is under video surveillance.
Vandalism will be reported to the police and you will be held financially liable for any damage. Your visit to the extended-hours library is your personal responsibility and at your own risk.