The libraries in Trondheim are open. The extended-hours library is closed temporary.
Trondheim public library is devoted to provide a safe and healthy place for our visitors and employees. We follow the government's guidelines, cleaning and sanatizing procedures, and at all time, the updated regulation.
As a visitor you have responsibility to take the necessary precautions:
- Keep your distance to other people, at least two meter
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wear a face mask
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, or disinfectant
- Limit your stay in the Library
- We kindly ask our guests to register to SafeSpot with QR-code or the link you will find at the library you are visiting